This forum is still being tested! Please report any bugs, problems, or questions to LivM4 so they can be investigated and resolved.

Covering Camp Chairs

I found this article on making covers for camp chairs to make them less obtrusively modern.  Since I've just done a LOT of painting on canvas, I'm thinking that decorating these with house banner style heraldry and some of the cool designs on the Brittanis Patterns, Symbols, and Decorations board on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/brittanislarp/patterns-symbols-and-decoration/

Here's the article --

Webinatrix ~ Plot Advisory ~ Team Monster
Lady Silverhand ~ Lenna Green ~ Watcher Tizeerah ~ al-Evana Khaledari ~ Archivist of the Athenaeum

Comments

• Wow, there's a lot of beautiful stuff there. I love that green celtic tree!

Logistics ~ Plot Advisory ~ Golden Phoenix Tavern

Farawyn, Servant of the Phoenix

• I love a lot of the art on that page. Some of the designs I want to see more than my own house one. But I do love the idea of doing House chairs. If I felt like I could paint worth a darn I would do my House Banner on the back of the chair, and my dwarven clan on the front.
    Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    SyĆ²rpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar
  • I know there are several folks in the community who are handy with fabric paint, and willing to do that for pay or perhaps trade...  ;)
    Webinatrix ~ Plot Advisory ~ Team Monster
    Lady Silverhand ~ Lenna Green ~ Watcher Tizeerah ~ al-Evana Khaledari ~ Archivist of the Athenaeum
  • And NOW - I can embroider...  =D
    Khemri Cultural Attache
    NPCs: Igraine mac Raedragan Costayne ~ Breaca, blacksmith of Cornerstone ~ the 'Crimson Death'
    PC: Sibylla ap Malone Garucheh (Khemri Wyrdcaster of Clan Dumnonni)

• I'm gonna try to make some covers this month sewing.
  • I am looking forward to seeing how your covers come out,

Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    SyĆ²rpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar