This forum is still being tested! Please report any bugs, problems, or questions to LivM4 so they can be investigated and resolved.

March in Cornerstone

Guys Galus told me that several of our friends started their walk last month after trying to get a treasure on that horrid island.  What happened?  It sounds like some crazy things happened.  Fill an old woman in!
Serwyn (Norn of Lyoness, Shaman,  House Valerias)

Comments

• I told you about the south part right? Cause that's where I went. Others will have to share with you what happened in the Middle, and the North part of the island, as well as the issue with the Northern Waygate.....

Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    Syòrpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar
  • People keep talking about the Golden Phoenix with hushed tones.  What happened there?
    Serwyn (Norn of Lyoness, Shaman,  House Valerias)
  • This all sounds interesting, I would like to know as well.
    Gerard Costayne, son of Gerant, humble follower of the lady of the lake.
    NPC: red shirt #4 and formorian slave #(the one that died a lot)
  • I would like to get a clear synopsis as well. Hearing about the different events separately does not provide quite the same picture as getting them all in a singular context.
    PC: Nyessia, Follower of Liriel, goddess of love and light. (Gael'Dar)
  • There used to be players who wrote in-character synopses of the events, which were then posted in order for use. 

Just saying. 
    Co-Director --- Head of Plot--- Rules Team
    NPC: Sir William Whitehall, Dido the Summer Fae, various others
    PC: Korre Fellblade, Free Dwarf, former Crown Guard, Forgemaster