This forum is still being tested! Please report any bugs, problems, or questions to LivM4 so they can be investigated and resolved.

Bozarths House of Gossipry, Rumors and Conspiracy Theories is OPEN

Most think being a scholar means sitting in a dusty library researching the deeds of those in the past... And it does, but history also happens every day. I Bozarth, try my best to document this living history to the best of my ability... But I cannot possibly do this task by myself. Thus Heroes of Brittanis I implore you to speak with Me! Tell me what you have learned, and I shall share what I can with you as well. Whether to brag of your great deeds or to warn others of dangers untold, I shall listen to your stories and attempt to record them for all history.

I realize some stories should be whispered rather than shouted... Accommodations can be made, within the limits of my Oath to the Land, of course.

Likewise if you seek knowledge, I usually can assist. The walls have ears, and little birds fly fast and hear and see much.
If you are of sound character and are Sworn to protect the Land, I will happily try to assist you in your goals.

Bozarth, of Logres that was, House Blackwood

Comments

• (Grabs tinfoil & popcorn)
    This should be good.
    Co-Director --- Head of Plot--- Rules Team
    NPC: Sir William Whitehall, Dido the Summer Fae, various others
    PC: Korre Fellblade, Free Dwarf, former Crown Guard, Forgemaster

• At the last outing we discussed a Khemri black market that we know is setteling in Arn's territory, does anyone have any theories on why that may be?
    Gerard Costayne, son of Gerant, humble follower of the lady of the lake.
    NPC: red shirt #4 and formorian slave #(the one that died a lot)
  • You know my Spore theory of course, so I shall not bother you with the details unless others wish to know it as well.
    Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    Syòrpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar
  • I do not know your spore theory Gaulus, care to share?
  • Well since you asked....

First a bit of background. We heroes were first united at the Torn Treaty, the treaty attempt between Seridane and Albion to establish closer relations. It wasn't until after the events of the torn treaty when I started noticing some things as we discovered the spores. First of all I have come to the conclusion that this a cleverly-designed infection.
    Part disease, part fungus, and obviously created by magic of some kind. That said it has been used to target the High priest of Arturian the current leader of the White Court, the equivalent to the Merlin for the seven. Most of the rest of this is conjecture.

Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
  • Sporeception Conspiracy Timeline:

• Spores are created takes a lot of time and effort to combine magic and disease

• Prince Ferivain’s Lieutenant travels to Logress comes back different.   (I spell it vain on purpose yes)

• Lieutenant
      is ambassador for Elven kingdom of Seridane to Albion, infects High
      Priest of Arturian head of the White Court with spores.

• Lieutenant infects elves with spores.

• Merlin,
      King of Albion, Queen of Seridane, and Ferivain gather for treaty
      signing, Treaty signing is attacked by Fomorians using the ways. Merlin
      is drained of magic…..

• Ferivain’s Lieutenant captures King of Albion, and besieges House Valerias forcing Ferivain to retreat with his Aunt the Queen.

• War breaks out between Albion and Seridane

• Madoc’s easy to predict what he will do. (Glory Hungry)

• Lord Blackwood, the best path for a short war for Albion or a peace agreement disappears mysteriously.

• Spore plague spreads Seridane erupts in civil war. (Partial success by Spore Master/Mistress)

• who do you think engineered them?
  • The Merlin.
    Ehod (Briton Scholar)
  • why would the Merlin create the spores?
  • No I have a list of suspects. The Merlin is not on it. I do suppose she has the ability and the time to do it but I do not see why she would.
    • Whomever made the spores

• the La Fey (?)

• Fomorian Leaders (?)

• Queen of Orkenay (Prime candidate for La Fey)

• Siluria Leaders (Also candidates for La Fey)

• Mysterious other party unknown

• Red Prince?
  • Who is the Red Prince?
  • The red Prince is the leader of the Iron Dwarves. Those dwarves that worship internals and made a deal with them and currently control the lost dwarven homeland. The Red Prince killed his King, and oldest brother, and broke his oaths. The Red Prince, as he is known now, commanded magic that enslaved his fellow dwarves’ minds and bent them to his will. Loyalist dwarves attempted to defend their fallen kingdom, but the infernal magic of Ironhall proved stronger than the scattered resistance could counter.
  • So.. who is the chosen one that we are seeking?
  • Vhat is 'the La Fey'?
    Khemri Cultural Attache
    NPCs: Igraine mac Raedragan Costayne ~ Breaca, blacksmith of Cornerstone ~ the 'Crimson Death'
    PC: Sibylla ap Malone Garucheh (Khemri Wyrdcaster of Clan Dumnonni)

• VHY may be Khemri black market in Kernow?

Because Khemri still reviled everyvhere ve go and have hard time making living, and black market give us decent living and - at least in Orkenay - some small measure of respect and power.

Vhy vould Khemri *not* start black market if able to?
    Khemri Cultural Attache
    NPCs: Igraine mac Raedragan Costayne ~ Breaca, blacksmith of Cornerstone ~ the 'Crimson Death'
    PC: Sibylla ap Malone Garucheh (Khemri Wyrdcaster of Clan Dumnonni)

• Gerard: The Chosen one is yet to be born. From what I understand we are seeking what traits to imbue him with when he is reborn into the world.

Sibylla: Khemri are not reviled everywhere, but as my people are too without a homeland currently I feel your pain somewhat. 

The La Fey as I understand it, and from what I know it is something that is little understood by anyone, is the opposite of the Merlin. Where the Merlin is striving to protect the world, status quo, and is a force for order. The La Fey is her opposite striving to cause chaos and is a force meaning to upset the order of the world. They are balancing powers apparently. Where the Merlin is known, the Lay Fey is hidden.