This forum is still being tested! Please report any bugs, problems, or questions to LivM4 so they can be investigated and resolved.

Coolthentic Tent / Camp areas

I have to say I really enjoyed Baldwin (Brad) and Sibylla (Emily)'s camp area. I liked how it worked well with other areas like Lilyanna (Stacey)'s as well. I want to see more of this, and am working on something myself now. I especially like how this could create a theme of area, and space without needing to be a tent or sleeping area. I might have to get a Trailer to haul more stuff though....
Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
SyĆ²rpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar

Comments

• I also enjoyed the pavilion, especially as a new player it really helped me get into the swing of things, I would also like to see special RP areas, maybe a tent used as an alchemists lab/place for player in game bartering. I also need to work on getting a "smithy" set up since there are a few characters, myself included that wear a sizeable amount of armor.
    Gerard Costayne, son of Gerant, humble follower of the lady of the lake.
    NPC: red shirt #4 and formorian slave #(the one that died a lot)
  • People who went to Lilies War -- what were some of the things you saw the SCAdians doing that we could do at Brittanis to level up the coolthenticity of our camping areas?
    Webinatrix ~ Plot Advisory ~ Team Monster
    Lady Silverhand ~ Lenna Green ~ Watcher Tizeerah ~ al-Evana Khaledari ~ Archivist of the Athenaeum