This forum is still being tested! Please report any bugs, problems, or questions to LivM4 so they can be investigated and resolved.

Light sources.

I was wondering what would be an appropriate light source to bring for being in character. I considered a lantern but that might be dangerous and real fire is out of the question when adventuring. I had heard mention of the possibility of combat safe "torches", does anyone have any info on that?
Gerard Costayne, son of Gerant, humble follower of the lady of the lake.
NPC: red shirt #4 and formorian slave #(the one that died a lot)

Comments

• This last event I used an Tea light lantern that worked well and is coolthentic.
    Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    SyĆ²rpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar
  • what was the case made of? I could see plastic working, but I would be terrified to use glass.
    Gerard Costayne, son of Gerant, humble follower of the lady of the lake.
    NPC: red shirt #4 and formorian slave #(the one that died a lot)
  • It is a hard class, or plastic more likely. It's not combat safe, but if I were to take it on the way to combat I would want something to anchor it to, or would place it on the ground so that I could fight without risking it.
    Gaulus Proudstone Sworn to House Blackwood (Free Dwarf) and ( Hearthwarden of Arturian)
    SyĆ²rpiir Aleandaar, Coronal of House Aleandaar